Thursday, September 21, 2006

UMPC Surgery - Parental Supervision Required

Some bloggers have been known to get down and dirty with their little PCB friends. One such occurrence I can recall is JK and this series of naked shots (to find this I had to Google “James Kendrick Naked”…THAT’S SCARY). While today is more like Tablet Surgery than Tablet Adultery I still wanted to take you on a journey with me - kind of like those mini camera pills people pop to look at the workings of their internal organs.

Sit back and squirm enjoy as we take a walk through EO.

One little Black Eo and one White

RAM comes out

CPU fan staring at you and CPU lef quivering below

2.5" HDD Comes out

VIA Processor & Touch Controller ontop, and back of screen on bottom.


Gordon said...

Aiiee, I can't bear to look! :)

Hugo Ortega said...


James Kendrick said...

I don't EVEN want to know why you were Googling "James Kendrick naked". I really don't. But, it was Kevin Tofel who got his Q1 naked, not me.

thoughtfix said...

Hey Hugo. I was in the middle of my latest blog post when I noticed I wasn't getting any sound from my eo v7110. I rebooted, tried an ubuntu LiveCD, everything... It turns out it just went bad. I'm getting an RMA from TabletKiosk. Ever have anything like this happen to you?

Hugo Ortega said...

Hi Thoughtfix,

I must admit that I haven't had the audio "just go" but I can report an incident where the audio became very scratchy. The beauty of a TabletKiosk as that they will turn the product around for you very quickly...let me know how you go and thnk you for reporting this!

space invader said...

I bought now this umpc and I want to change hd and ram. I tried to open it, but it was tight closed and was afraid I would break it. Does it have any clip?

products said...

China Wholesalers has been described as the world’s factory. buy products wholesaleThis phenomenom is typified by the rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that wholesale from china from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.china wholesale productsbuy china wholesalewholesale chinawholesale productsbuy products

products said...

We offer designer wedding dresses, custom wedding dress, cheap cell phonescheap wedding dressesbridal gowns, plus size wedding dresseswedding gowns, beautiful wedding dressesFlower Girl Dresses and so on. Buy tailor-made discount wedding dresses anddesigner wedding dresses designer lace wedding dresses to be a special brides now!

products said...

Wholesale Gemstone cheap Gemstone Jewelry from China, discount wholesale jewelry Beads, wholesale Gemstone jewelry cheapest Wholesale Naruto anime and manga cheap cosplay costumes, cheap Naruto cosplay costumes on sale, buy Naruto cosplay naruto online shop.Wholesale anime and manga naruto cosplay costumes, cheap cosplay costumes on sale, buy anime cosplay costumes online shop

Anonymous said...

















crazyloko said...

Air Jordan Shoes
Wholesale NFL Jerseys
MBT shoes
nike tn requin chaussures
puma chaussures hommes
tn chaussures
nike tn
ed hardy clothing
ed hardy clothing
chaussures tn
Remise Sports Chaussures
tn requin
NFL Jerseys