Thursday, September 21, 2006

UMPC Surgery - Parental Supervision Required

Some bloggers have been known to get down and dirty with their little PCB friends. One such occurrence I can recall is JK and this series of naked shots (to find this I had to Google “James Kendrick Naked”…THAT’S SCARY). While today is more like Tablet Surgery than Tablet Adultery I still wanted to take you on a journey with me - kind of like those mini camera pills people pop to look at the workings of their internal organs.

Sit back and squirm enjoy as we take a walk through EO.


One little Black Eo and one White

RAM comes out

CPU fan staring at you and CPU lef quivering below

2.5" HDD Comes out

VIA Processor & Touch Controller ontop, and back of screen on bottom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiiee, I can't bear to look! :)

Hugo Gaston Ortega said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey Hugo. I was in the middle of my latest blog post when I noticed I wasn't getting any sound from my eo v7110. I rebooted, tried an ubuntu LiveCD, everything... It turns out it just went bad. I'm getting an RMA from TabletKiosk. Ever have anything like this happen to you?

Hugo Gaston Ortega said...

Hi Thoughtfix,

I must admit that I haven't had the audio "just go" but I can report an incident where the audio became very scratchy. The beauty of a TabletKiosk as that they will turn the product around for you very quickly...let me know how you go and thnk you for reporting this!

space invader said...

I bought now this umpc and I want to change hd and ram. I tried to open it, but it was tight closed and was afraid I would break it. Does it have any clip?