Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Fujitsu T4210 gets Dock & Modular Bay Battery

Note: For those of you following the Australia vs. Germany World Cup of UMPC (Chippy vs. Ortega) this is not the post you've been waiting for. It's late, I've been in Melbourne since 6:30 am, and I'm tired - how good is this gear but???
What a tease - I'm sorry, the post is coming.

Got home from Melbourne and this was waiting on my Kitchen benchtop

Modular Bay Battery and Port Replicator - T4210 Convertible


So I hot swapped out the DVD Burner

That's it next to the Modular Battery

And I replaced it with my new 6-cell battery

Then I opened the box with the Port Replicator

And now have a DVI Port, as well as other stuff!!!

2 comments:

Gabriel Gonzalez said...

how cool is that port Replicator!

Hugo Gaston Ortega said...

Rocks!