Sunday, September 10, 2006

CTitanic does a great job of EO Extended Battery

If you're interested in the EO V7110 and its extended battery you'd better look at his report. I think the photos and the commentary are worth considering as Frank (aka: CTitanic) goes through it in detail.

Snipping:

Let me start saying that I consider the eo Extended Battery (6 cells) a must have. The original battery does not have enough juice to convert the eo v7110 into a real Ultra "Mobile" PC, no even to watch the majority of the movies in the market. The 6 cells battery has enough power to watch King Kong.

2 comments:

ctitanic said...

Thanks mate! Like I said, this baby is a must have if you own a V7110.

Hugo Gaston Ortega said...

And you know that after seeing your post I really think you're right Frank!