Thursday, June 07, 2007

Because I can

I think it is great that everyone (the UberTablet Family) are carrying on the threads without me. Admittedly I am inundated with work so all I can do is post some pictures and some thoughts at present. I saw Frank’s comments (Ctitanic) and with that in mind I asked my wife to take this photo of me before I went into the city for a meeting. This photo not only describes a little bit about why I believe in the OQO model 02 but it also showcases just how discrete my new desktop really is. LOL.


Thanks Frank for your great post on why??? I promise I will answer the question clearly and concisely. Until then I will let this picture paint a thousand words.


Is that an OQO on my belt or am I just happy to see you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that we've reached a point that an entire computer can fit on our hip.

That being said, I'd still rather strap an iPhone to it. :)

Steven said...

For somewhat of a comparison, there is this picture from a previous blog:

Hugo at the MVP Summit

Truly, this is a marked improvement, as far as the mobility aspect is concerned.

Thanks for the post, Hugo.
Steven

ctitanic said...

Because you can carry it on your belt? :D

Anonymous said...

Hugo, When My Wife, the children and I take the 3 hour journey from our home in the scotish highlands to the nearest city, I carry the htc advantage, the oqo +1, and htc tytn, my cammera, my ipod, and my
creative zen (for the kids to watch movies).

My point is.. is that it all started with me carrying a early vaio u71 on my belt just like you are carrying the 02 now.

It will only get worse, I now need a bigger bag than my wife. LOL.

Hugo Gaston Ortega said...

@Gordon:

Hi Gordon,

Here we go again...you and your Apple stuff!!! LOL. You apple guys are all about the fashion. LOL.

-->

@Steven:

Hi Steve,

Sorry I have missed you the last few times online. Thank you for your ongoing support.

WRT the improvement I think you're right mate... "marked improvement."

-->

@Ctitanic:

Hola Frank,

Si, en mi sinturon...jajaja

-->

@Dean:

Hi Dean,

Did you watch my Gadget bag video? Boy do I need more luggage than my misses...how times are a chang'n. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hugo,

Oh I'll be the first to admit that. Apple produces some VERY sexy hardware/software.

At least it's the OQO you're carrying! Full Windows, I can get that. Makes sense. You can do tons with a full OS.

I tried cuddling up to Windows Mobile and I just couldn't do it. My MDA would lose signal so bad I'd have to pull the battery to get it back, my Q is slow and the UI tears when I scroll through the interface, etc. It just was never a great phone OS for me.