Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lifekludger tackles a Tablet


A good friend of mine named David Wallace seems to have gotten his hands on Tablet PC! Wonder how that happened? Something tells me he's inking up a storm - Blogpost titled "Lifekludger does a Hugh (refering to me, Hugo).

David is an Aussie Blogger, and Podcaster, and I've had the pleasure of sharing the stage with him on an episode of Cameron Riley's "Productivity Show."

It's not often that you're inspired by tales of courage and commitment; when it comes to Dave he has managed to bundle both into his "tops" attitude and now his soon to be released podcast show about "every day people with exceptional stories!"

In his own words:

The words “Tall, Dark and 2 outa 3 ain’t bad” could be used to describe me. But they’re often not. Suffice to say I’m an Ozzie guy who likes to think.

I have a personal experience of disability being a C4 Quadriplegic since a motor vehicle accident in 1981. I am committed to making life work and ‘getting on with it’.

Thanks to the blogosphere I consider Dave a friend, and a motivation to my trials and tribulations.


Keep up the great work mate, you're a star!

No comments: