Following along the theme of “Talk’n Tablet Downunder” (the UberTablet Podcast: Show#1, Show#2), last night I Guest Hosted an all Australian Podcast with the Cameron Riley. While the show is titled “The Personal Productivity Show,” we turned the event into a Tablet/Origami chat more than anything else.
If you have a chance to talk to Cameron you’ll discover a tumultuously elegant man that controls his domain with decisiveness & intention. Speaking to him for half an hour I somehow felt that this would not be the only time our paths cross.
Listen here while David “The Lifekludger” Wallace (an amazing Geek, you'll be inspired by his PDA efforts), Cameron Riley and your UberTablet Geek Hugo Ortega chew the fat…
- Dave explains how a quadraplegic (like himself, auto accident) can type 25 words a minute!
- Rugged Tablet PC, Snipping Tool
- Origami Pictures
- Foxmarks for Firefox
- New version of Bloglines has Drag N Drop.
- Cam recommends Fraggin’ your Feeds.
- Hugo recommends InkGestures for the Tablet PC
- Put Wikipedia on your iPod!