Friday, August 04, 2006

Ultra Mobile PC at Camera Action Australia


This afternoon I went and bought a copy of ROAM Magazine, an Australian magazine dedicated to the mobility scene. Now I know we’re still searching for an answer, as to whether or not UMPC is useful, so when I saw the first Ultra Mobile PC oriented advertisement I thought I’d better post it.

On this occasion it’s a mob called Camera Action from Melbourne that a using the UMPC fame to capture the imagination of the target market. Not only have they placed a picture of the eo and a Canon Digital Camera on the full-page ad, but they’ve also followed up with a catch cry like “The future of mobile computing lies with the TabletKiosk UMPC. The future of digital imaging lies with us.”

Let’s hope this is the start of something good.

No comments: