Friday, January 12, 2007

Raon Digital Vega gets GPS Navi Pack


Photo shading C/O Word 2007 (HOT!!!)
See Word 2007 Demo here


An Aussie recently asked me if I had tried the Vega Navigation System, to which I promptly reply “what are you talking about mate!” He pointed me to this site and got me thinking a lot about the potential of such a beast.

I then contacted Raon Digital (who are an awesome bunch) and asked for one…and look what FedEX brought me shortly after; shortly after paying a shocking amount of duties and taxes that is.

SO what’s in the box?
  1. Suction mount for the window
  2. Bracket to hold the little 4.3” Vega
  3. Extension cable for Audio and AC (cool)
  4. The Vega “Navi” USB GPS module! Nice
So let me head off and find my way around town…the Vega way!!! Keep you all posted in the next few days. For those of you not sure of what a Vega is make sure you look at the Vega 512 specifications (Australian Site).

4 comments:

Best Australian Hotels said...

Greetings!

Best Australian Hotels is pleased to announce that your blog, Uber Tablet: A Tablet PC Talk Spot has been nominated in the Aussie Best Blog 2007 (Most Techy Blogger Award).

To view the Blog Contest, you may check out: http://www.bestaustralianhotels.com


Thank you, and good luck!

Sincerely,
bestaustralianhotels team

Hugo Ortega said...

Thank you! Lets hope I win a trip to somewhere exotic...LOL

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

VUONG said...

結婚カウンセリング
ウェディングドレス
募金
インプラント
カラコン
ボイストレーニング
債務整理
民事再生
自己破産
過払い金
任意整理
リサイクルショップ
オフィス家具
店舗デザイン
債務整理
過払い
新宿 マッサージ
タイ古式マッサージ
広島 不動産
婚活
お見合いパーティー
マカ
格安航空券 国内
バイク便
税理士 東京
青梅市 不動産
サーバー 移転
新宿 賃貸
バッグ 通販
賃貸 新築
レコメンド
スポーツバー 東京
保育士免許
賃貸伊丹市
チラシ印刷激安
異業種交流パーティー
サイト M&A
エステ 渋谷
屋上防水
コンパニオン派遣
株式会社Karigo
結婚相談所 東京
ドコモ データカード
オフィス家具
英会話 横浜
ビーズアクセサリー キット
アトピー 入浴
霊園 東京
葬儀 埼玉
阿比留 章雄
整体 独立
整体 スクール 東京
葬儀 横浜市
霊園 松戸
アセチルグルコサミン
目の疲れ 解消
飲む プラセンタ
口臭対策
世田谷区 矯正歯科
便秘 解消
血糖値を下げる
green river community college