Friday, November 02, 2007

Rugged gets UMPC


A friend of mine and his father are planning to walk the Kokoda Trail next year in July to raise some money and awareness for Camp Quality. As admirable as this may sound it is not till there is mention of a Tablet PC that my ears spike up! LOL.

James (one of my favourite travel companions) will walk the Kokoda Trail and will include a UMPC or Tablet on his journey. I know he is hunting for something with good battery life, and some rugged features, i.e. something like the Nova SunPad or the EO TufTab.
This is a truly admirable course of action he has taken and if any of you are interested you can sponsor James and his father or just post him some words or encouragement on his blog.

Has anyone been there? Is it tough?
PS. I'm still on holidays so regular reporting will recommence soon.

2 comments:

Wesley UMC said...

Hugo,

I do hope you're having a great trip, but I have to say, "COME HOME!" Life in the tabletscape is just so boring without your craziness.

Hugo Gaston Ortega said...

Cheers Sharon - you're the best.