- I love cooking - homemade Gnocchi being my forte!
- Prior to Tablets stuff I actually worked for the United Nations overseas.
- I once stopped traffic on Sydney's Harbour Bridge (with some mates), jumped out of our vehicles and danced with our shirts off. All this while a helicopter filmed us overhead for one of my friend's music video clips. [What can I say but I was young-er and stupid!]
- My second child Amber is an Identical Twin to sister Dea. Regrettably Dea did not make it through the birth (God bless her) and is not here with us.
- I actually applied to be an Air Steward for Qantas, with 15,000 other candidates, and got the job! I was selcted as one of only 6 candidates from the lot and yet I was the only one that turned down the offer! LOL.
- I was born in Argentina and still speak fluent Spanish, albeit rusty sometimes.
- I suffered from Epeleptic fits at a young age but thankfully these went away shortly after. (Although some might not believe me! *smiles*)
- I have owned 4 motorbikes and plan on owning my 5th soon.
That's enough about me. Here are the four I wanna hear from: