Friday, January 08, 2010

Year of the Tablet PC

As many of you are witnessing at CES 2010 this is shaping up to be the year of the Tablet, and frankly given all the energy I've focused on Tablets these last years I can only say....YOOOHOOOOOO! It is so exciting to see devices like the Lenovo IdeaPad U1 (more about that later) and the HP Slate Ballmer heldup at the keynote and more. The reality is that Apple has accelerated the rate of which Tablet PC, and as a form-factor the Slate PC, will be accepted by the masses. After years of people like Neil Roodyn, Otto Berkes and Bert Keely, and many bloggers touting the Tabet PC then this is a happy moment.

Where have I been? Where do I start/end?!? Not as important as what is going on now! I'll be back with some posts this year as this year is shaping up to be special! :-)

6 comments:

Alex said...

Happy New Year! Glad to see another post.

Anonymous said...

Good hear from you again!

Anonymous said...

I really hope you start posting again. Happy New Year

Hugo Gaston Ortega said...

THank you all...I plan on blogging this year so looking forward to hanging out with all of you this year!

MiKeN said...

You are definitely missed Hugo, I look forward to more blog posts from you in the new year :)

Hugo Gaston Ortega said...

Thanks MiKeN! We'll get back to norm this year mate. :-) It's been too long between drinks!